Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Garden Photos of Lodges, Inns, and B&B's


I am what is best described as a novice gardener because of this I appreciate visiting gardens that I can easily adapt some elements of the design to my own smaller non formal suburban landscape. My eye just isn’t schooled enough to bring home insights from large European Castles and translate what I have seen into something appropriate on my little patch of earth. For this reason I have on occasion found gardens at B&B’s, Inns, and Lodges, to be some of my favorite gardens. I thought I would share a few garden photos of a few places I have stayed and hope you might do the same as well. This will be an on going post and from time to time I will add more photos so if your interested check back.
This lodge Kapitea Ridge is located in Hokitika, New Zealand and was photographed as fall was approaching.


1 comment:

Wings4 said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos, Katy. Thanks so much for sharing them.