Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Gardeners Six Word Memoir

With the six word memoir craze found all over the blogoshpere I must admit I have been caught up in the challenge, the best of which can be found at "The Brent Park Project". Today I was presented with a few mind numbing minutes when I was void of conversation, books, and technology and created a six word gardening memoir…be warned not a simple task. I share mine with you with the hope you will post and share yours.
Plant
Nurture
Kill
Research
Repeat
Again
Hope you can join us tonight to review Helen Dillon’s “Down To Earth” I wonder what her six word memoir would be…hmm perhaps I’ll email her.

1 comment:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

I can identify with this six word memoir ! Gave me a snorting giggle this morning !
Thanks !
Joy : )